Monday, January 25, 2010

A Random Survey.

So, out of my boredom, I took a survey! Hope you have fun reading it out of YOUR boredom! :)


45 of the most random things you probably never need to know about me!

Whats your name spelt backwards?:
HNYUQ


What did you do last night?:
record the Thieu Nhi kids' points into our database & SLEEP @ 9pm :)


The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?:
A pdf/xps creator add-in for Office 2007 (yay now I can uninstall the PDF Redirect program--which I must say is a good substitute for Adobe)


Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?:
haha ouch! I don't think I'd be alive today if I did... scary!


Last time you swam in a pool?:
tooooo loooong agoooo... 


What are you wearing?:
jeans & a cute top my mom bought me at the outlets <3


How many cars have you owned?:
3, but legally 2 (the first one was under my dad's name)


Type of music you dislike most?:
grungy/heavy metal alternative (I can't understand what they're saying!)


Are you registered to vote?:
yes, but that doesn't mean I always vote (I know, I'm a bad citizen...) :T


Do you have cable?:
no, but I wouldn't have time to watch it even if I did :(


What kind of computer do you use?:
Toshiba Satellite Laptop 14" (I love the BIG screen!)


Ever made a prank phone call?:
hehe yessss


You like anyone right now?:
well, does LOVE count? 


Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?:
Bungee jumping -- getting older makes you wimpy :P 


Furthest place you ever traveled?:
Vancouver, Canada (or is Cabo San Lucas, Mexico farther?)


What's your favorite comic strip?: 
Calvin & Hobbs b/c they have Math jokes!


Do u know all the words to the national anthem?:
Yes! Don't you?

Shower, morning or night?:
morning -- ideally it would be after my workout routine, but I still have yet to implement that workout part... 


Best movie you've seen in the past month?:
AVATAR!!! Go see it! :D


Favorite pizza toppings?:
Ham, Pineapples, Jalapenos, Bacon, CHEESE, steak!


Chips or popcorn?:
Caramel Popcorn! (the Cracker Jack kind with the toy inside!) 


What cell phone provider do you have?:
AT&T -- call me! it's free mobile to mobile! :)
 Have you ever smoked peanut shells?:
no... sounds stinky... 


Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?:
no, but they're fun to watch (until I start wishing that I was that fit) :P 


Orange Juice or apple?:
OJ! Apple juice gives me a tummy ache sometimes :(


Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?:
the Nghia Si kids in my Thieu Nhi <3333 


Favorite chocolate bar?:
Twix! twice the yummy!


Who is your longest friend and how long?:
Bryan Do ~ 25 years ? Not sure about this one...


Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?:
I don't think I ever have... have you?

Have you ever won a trophy?:
yes, for being the most dedicated Show Choir member my Freshman year in HS! oh how I miss singing and dancing on stage. (I think that's why I love "Glee" so much) lol


Favorite arcade game?:
Ms. Pac-Man!!!!!!!!! It's FREE at Nickel Nickel! :)
 Ever ordered from an infomercial?:
yes... I fell for it.


Sprite or 7-UP?:
in other words Coke or Pepsi, right? I vote for Coke (so whichever one is tied to the Coke Co. gets my vote) :)


Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?:
yes (to work) and it saved me some time figuring out WHAT to wear! (I'm very indecisive)


Last thing you bought at Walgreens?:
toys for my nieces & nephews for Christmas -- they had the best Black Friday deals on toys!


Ever thrown up in public?:
no, I haven't thrown up since I was a kid. I guess I have a pretty good stomach... watch I'm going to jinx it :P 


Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?:
millionaire! money doesn't buy you everything, but it comes very close! (I think I'm biased because I've already got the love part)


Do you believe in love at first sight?:
yes, but I don't think it will last without work :T 


SPONGEBOB or JIMMY NEUTRON?:
Spongebob Squarepants!


Did you have long hair as a young kid?:
no, my dad kept having it chopped short -- BOWL CUT!


What message is on your voicemail machine?:
Call me and find out :) (some people say I sound very "peppy" lol)


Where would you like to go right now?:
home!


Whats the name of your pet?:
El Erico :) hehe jk! I don't have any pets...


What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?:
does messenger bag count? it's full of a bunch of material for Thieu Nhi


What do you think about most?:
God & the future. It's so ambiguous... :)




2 comments:

Bryan said...

people do read your posts! you're not being ignored :-)

Phi said...

yaaay! Thx Bryan! :)

Post a Comment